The brand up-cycle
Your full rebrand package
So you’re ready for a full make over? Give me the works you say.
Don’t worry I’ve go you covered.
There’s nothing better than a fresh new look to get things going again but at this stage in business you know there’s more to branding that a shiny new outfit. The brand up-cycle was created to cover all areas and make sure everyone’s singing from the same hymn sheet. We’ve got 4 areas to get you back on track. You can do them all at once or take it once step at a time.
Redefine your brand in a day!
You’ve done this before so you know how much it helps to get you clear on where you’re going. The task of rebranding needs clear direction and a new purpose to fuel you and your team. This phase will help you do just that. This is a collaborative session so get a few different staff members involved from different ares of the business. The more knowledge we have in the room the better.
You leave with a new brand mission, clear direction and a strong purpose for your new brand.
Visual identity design
Let’s get you that shiny new look. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Custom logo design to show you mean business
- A colour palette that reflects your unique personality
- Typography that screams professionalism or quirkiness if you prefer
- Complimenting graphics if you feel you need some extra frills
- A branded social media pack to keep you consistent
- Branding guidelines so you and anyone designing for your brand know how to stay consistent
- Business card design to feel confident whilst networking
- Other extras if needed are: suggested icon pack, branded PowerPoint template, branded stationery
Website rugby tackle
Are you sick of having a website that just sits there and does nothing to grow your business? Are you sick of everyone telling you how important a website is yet you just can’t see the direct benefits. In this phase I will
- Help you decide what your new goals are
- Create a clear strategic plan to get your website working for you
- Create a strong customer journey to help you convert sales
- Fully design and build your dream website with all the frills
- Continue to develop your brand identity and reflect your new purpose.
Your brand experience
You know well that branding is so much more that a nice logo and a functioning website these days and with all the competition out there it’s difficult to get noticed. What most small companies are over looking is the brand experience. Now this might seem like something for the big corporate guys but there are hundreds of ways to create a strong brand experience within any business. From my 10 years of experience in design it’s the number one thing that works and one of the easiest things to implement.
In this phase we will work together to define your customer touch points and create a strong brand experience so your customers will keep coming back again and again.
Invest in your brand