Get stunning visual identity to support your brand
A full brand design package
So you’ve been running around like a headless chicken creating your new business, with a to-do list the length of the Atlantic.
Don’t worry I’ve been there, I can more than relate.
You’re sick and tired of handing out a business card that you created yourself, with 4 different fonts and a clip art graphic. You’re sick of sending people to a website that no longer explains what you do because you created it back when this whole idea came about and you thought it would be something completely different to what it actually is.
You’re ready to have a professional looking brand that reflects who you are and why it matters.
You’re ready to start looking like you know what you’re doing even if you feel like you don’t!
Well … The Design Coach is here to help!
More than a logo
Visual identity design
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Custom logo design to show you mean business
- A colour palette that reflects your unique personality
- Typography that screams professionalism or quirkiness if you prefer
- Complimenting graphics if you feel you need some extra frills
- A branded social media pack to keep you consistent
- Branding guidelines so you and anyone designing for your brand know how to stay consistent
- Business card design to feel confident whilst networking
- Other extras if needed are: suggested icon pack, branded PowerPoint template, branded stationery
- A post branding after care kit. Once you’ve got a shiny new brand you may need some help implementing it across other areas, no project is too big just let me know where you need help.
Design & build
Website rugby tackle
Websites are confusing business these days, it’s hard to decide what will work best for your business. In this phase I will
- Help you plan the best option for you during our strategic website session
- Create a clear plan to get your website off on the right foot
- Create a strong customer journey to help you convert sales
- Fully design and build your dream website with all the frills
- Continue to develop your brand identity and reflect your brand personality.
Invest in your brand